TEACHER VACANCIES NOW OPEN
Easy English is about to launch internationally as a global leader in the field of English language acquisition. We take pride in quality tuition, following internationally approved curricula and methodology and employing only the most energetic and accurate native English teachers.
We are now accepting applications for online teachers.
- Please email a motivation/application letter to: email@example.com – as soon as possible – but no later than 31 January 2021
1.1 Type: “EASY ENGLISH” FOLLOWED BY YOUR “SURNAME” IN THE SUBJECT FIELD
1.2 Include in the email the following:
1.2.1 The application letter, which clearly includes:
- Your ID Number / Passport number
- Any English qualifications you may have (Degree, CELTA, TEFL, etc)
- Other educational qualifications (not English related)
- English teaching experience (if any)
- Other working experience (not English teaching related
- Your online teaching system eg internet type and speed, computer camera quality, microphone and access to bandwidth/internet connectivity.
- All your contact details
1.2.2 Attach to the email:
- a roughly 30 – 45 second recorded voice clip of you speaking (Introduce yourself and tell us and potential students more about yourself).
- a decent colour, head and shoulders photograph of yourself
TEACHER INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Contracted teachers will sign a Service Level Agreement and non-disclosure agreement.
- Contracted hours per week can vary based on student enrolment and demand i.e. could be between 2 and 6 hours a day.
- Remuneration starts from $US 10 per hour.
- All work is done remotely, online.
Teachers will require the following (very important):
- HD High-Definition Camera: high-resolution for video conference
- CPU: minimal Intel Core i3 (recommended)
- RAM: minimal 4GB (recommended)
- HDD or SSD Storage: minimal 128GB
- Internet Access and high upload and download speeds
- Operation System: Windows 10+ or MacOS X recommended
- Screen Size: Screen size 13.3-inch HD or larger will definitely preserve your Anything smaller might cause trouble viewing your students.
- Microphone of excellent audio quality, or headset for online teachers.
Our experience – and therefore our focus – is on providing accelerated and goal-directed English language learning to businesses and individuals who wish to unlock professional success and the opportunity created by English proficiency – in a fun and relaxed – yet professional environment
While millions are learning English across the world there are also thousands of language schools to choose from. So why choose us?
- We are a values-based family business offering opportunities to like-minded individuals
- Teachers are unhindered by admin as a result of our streamlined and automated processes.
- Our teachers have the flexibility to teach according to their own schedules and availability.
- Teachers will be provided admin & training support.
- We encourage our teachers to use their own unique abilities and creativity during the lesson.
- We provide world-class learning material presented by personable, energetic, native-English speaking teachers (with approved accents) only.
- All teaching is done online and our teachers are equipped with hassle-free internet connections and quality audio and visual equipment so that our clients experience the best of online tuition.
- Each student is assigned a specific and dedicated teacher for the duration of their course. Relationship-building is a key part of learning.
- Lessons are provided either individually (one-to-one) and/or in groups providing a diversity of learning contexts and opportunity to practice English – which is one of the most important aspects of mastery.
- Learning is aligned to International assessment tests and certification (where required).
- After completing a course our students are invited to join our Alumni Club. The Alumni Club will offer facilitated, online, occasional networking meetings with other professionals and receive special offers and opportunities.
- The business experience of our teachers enables us to add significant value in English usage for a wide spectrum of industry sectors from engineering and sales to medical and aviation, among others.
- We equip corporate/business clients with English proficiency to boost international sales and relationships. Sales, technical and implementation professionals across sectors are required to have a good command of English, which poses a significant barrier to global trade and relationships.
- We prepare students to write and succeed at IELTS exams.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training
IELTS is available in: Academic – for people applying for higher education or professional registration, and General Training for those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programmes and work experience in an English-speaking environment. Both versions provide a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The Easy English International Online School is an initiative of Inkanyezi – a trade development and marketing communications company, established in 1998.
Two of its directors, both TEFL certified, are Andrew Binning (BCom – Nelson Mandela University, PGCE – UNISA) and Deon Engelke (BA – Nelson Mandela University, MBA – UNISA, PhD (Rhodes, current) – who together with local & international partners will manage the business.
While Inkanyezi’s HQ is Port Elizabeth, South Africa, it has a global network and footprint.
Please send your application – as well as any queries you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org