Thanks for your interest in the Eastern Cape Virtual Exhibition.
NEW DATES 23, 24 July
The Expo has been postponed to new dates.
Please bookmark this site (www.vertex-hub.com) and join us then. All exhibitors, seminar speakers and feature areas are waiting….
After considering the below you can sign up at these links
EXHIBITORS, VISITORS AND SEMINAR GUESTS
The Eastern Cape Virtual Expo – powered by Algoa FM, is a ‘live’ tradeshow that will take place on Thursday July 23 and Friday July 24, between 08:30 and 17:00, only.
The Expo, supported by organised business is part of a business relief measure, that will assist over 260 exhibiting businesses boost sales, orders and build brand with thousands of visitors/buyers (B2C, B2B and B2G).
Using a computer that accesses the internet, visitors can enter the expo for free, navigate through the floorplan, read company profiles, view video reels, visit a company website and live chat or mail exhibitors. Pre-registration is essential for any person wanting to access the expo, including all visitors (and all residents, consumers, business and government officials are welcome – free of charge)
Note that the Expo will be open and live only on the given days and times.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SHOW AS A VISITOR (FREE)
NB: The App will only be live and available for download on the Vertex-HUB on Thursday, 23 July from 8am.
The show starts and is open at 08:30-5pm on Thursday 23 July and Friday 24 July.
- Go to site https://www.vertex-hub.com/
- Click on “Register Now” button
- Enter your details and click on “Register”.
- Click on “Download App” button
- Once downloaded, extract the contents of the downloaded zip file and double click “Vertex HUB Installer.exe”.
- Follow the instructions on the installer and complete the installation process.
- An icon to launch the app will be created on your desktop called “Vertex HUB”. Double click this to open the App.
- Once started, the app will run an auto-update, after which it will show the login screen.
- On the login screen, enter the user credentials (email and password) you used to register on the vertex-hub site.
- ==You will now enter the EC Virtual Expo
You be will be presented with a screen to choose between halls 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Click on any of the halls to load into them.
Instructions on how to navigate and interact will be presented once you have entered an exhibition hall.
BONUS – all visitors now also get free access to SA’s most unique, 3D, interactive, game-play-like expo & experience, including:
- 4 massive expo halls;
- The Eastern Cape Parks and Tourism Association Leisure & Tourism Hall, showcasing tourism and the operators in the Eastern Cape;
- 3D, sensory experiences, incl feature areas like wine-tasting, fashion tips, coffee bar, entertainment stage and a Business seminar
ABOUT LISTENING IN ON THE SEMINAR
A FREE, 60-minute, powerful, virtual seminar will feature short (15min) bespoke inputs from national and local business leaders including Former SACOB and ARMSCOR CEO, Economist Kevin Wakeford.
All visitors and seminar guests will need to pre-register in order to receive the passcode to access the expo on a phone or computer. Please pre-register ASAP above.
SEMINAR AND EC VIRTUAL EXPO FEATURES
The seminar will run on Thursday 23 July from 9am-10:30am (GMT+2) and will be repeated on Friday 24 July the same time only.
|COVID business relief measures easily explained.||Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber Operations Manager, Prince Matonsi|
|Contracts and COVID – Your business rights: which can be legally enforced and which can be broken?||Pagdens, Matthew Kemp.|
|Lock-down – the 5 things every business should implement towards recovery.||Standard Bank, Gary Markson.|
|Altered state – what to expect in the economy beyond COVID.||Economist, Kevin Wakeford.|
|How to start-up as an E-tailer||ABSA Sector Specialist – Relationship Banking: Wholesale and Retail Sector, Lesego Mpakanyane|
|Altered state – what to expect wrt to social behaviour and work norms beyond COVID.||Leadership and Strategic HR (Dr. Charles du Toit and Associates)|
The following feature experiences are accessible to registered visitors:
· COFFEE BAR
· WINE TASTING/PAIRING
· ENTERTAINMENT STAGE
· BEAUTY AND WELLNESS STUDIO
· COOKING CLASS
· FINANCIAL COUCH
For queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIRMED EXHIBITORS INCLUDE: